Manufacturer of Sheetmetal Components
Britannia is located in Mulgrave, in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and has been in the sheetmetal fabrication industry for over 70 years.
- We are a major manufacturer of sheetmetal components to a wide range of industrial sectors.
- We are totally commitment to customer service and the needs of our customers are an integral part of the company's operation.
- We are constantly looking to approach to product development, production planning and dedication to on time delivery.
- We encourage clients to work with us to re-design so as to be able to manufacture and supply the most cost effective products to them.
- We continue to invest in the latest technology in laser cutting, punching, folding and welding equipment. This investment has enabled us to be at the cutting edge of manufacturing technology so we are able to supply components to exacting client specification and quality.
- We aim to supply right first time and on time!
Please email us or call us on 03 8562 9200 to discuss the requirements of your project.
CNC Laser Cutting
We use the latest CNC laser cutting machines to produce components from various materials with high level of detail and quality.
With state-of-the-art CNC folding machinery, we are capable of folding components (even with complex shapes) with precision and accuracy.
We have nine welding bays staffed by highly qualified MIG and TIG welders. We also use the latest robotic welding technology for spot and stud welding.
Our factory is equipped with three Autoset Insert Presses, enabling us insert a wide range of clinch fasteners (eg. nuts, studs, standoffs) up to 10mm in diameter.
To compliment our manufacturing processes, we have alliances with surface coating contractors for the finishing of metal products and components.
TruMatic automated combination punch & laser cells, enable us to handle both standard contouring jobs and complex laser processed tasks.